We are a Westchester, NY-based company that offesr business license compliance software and services to companies across the U.S. We are looking for an experienced paralegal/lawyer or anyone with legal research experience to join our team.
We are now staffing full-time positions that entail some or all of the following:
• Web browsing and research. We have to research the sites of states, counties, cities, towns, and various governmental agencies to ascertain their requirements for businesses to be in compliance with their business license requirements.
• Phone contact. Many times the information we need is not readily available on the Web. Phone contact is thus initiated to get at the data.
• Data analysis. Once the data is received it has to be analyzed and reviewed for specific information that needs to be extracted out of the myriad of statutes and publications received.
This is an exciting opportunity that will afford the right candidate a varied workload and exposure in a growth environment and extensive legal experience. There is ample opportunity for individuals to grow within our ranks.
The right candidate must demonstrate and posses:
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Excellent phone communications skills
• A college degree
• 1-2 years of law-related research experience
• A great work ethic
• Team-player personality
• We close early on Fridays, 1 PM in the winter, 3 PM in the summer
• We are closed on all major Holidays
• We are closed on all major Jewish Holidays, which in many years can amount to an extra 2-3 weeks off
• We offer health benefits, vacation, sick/personal days
• We have a standard 40-hour work-week
• We offer a pleasant and professional work environment, in a class A professional office building, in beautiful suburban Rockland County
Location: Monsey, Rockland County, NY
Compensation: $16/hr- $20/hr