"This position is not for everyone. The pay would be ... a small base..."
Our firm is currently searching for a litigation attorney to work on our family law section in our Austin office.
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
1) An aptitude for family law;
2) Litigation experience;
4) Has a desire to have autonomy;
5) Strong communication skills;
Training and supervision would be directly with the family law partner.
This position is not for everyone. The pay would be based on the candidate's ability to handle cases, build their own case load and would include a small base with a large share of all fees that they collect.
All interested applicants should send their cover letter, resume, writing sample and answer the following questions:
1) Why do you want to practice family law?
2) What are the three most important things to building a successful law practice?
3) Why are you the most qualified candidate for this position?
4) What interests you most about this position?
Entry Level Attorney (Third-Year/Recent Alumni)
Divorce, Family Law