One of the nations's leading consumer bankruptcy firms is adding attorneys.
The consumer bankruptcy practice is growing by leaps and bounds, and has become a recognized specialty area.
This is a salaried, career position with a well established (1977) 90 attorney and staff firm that is growing monthly. We are seeking entry level to 3 years experience.
The position involves immediate responsibilty in 3 areas:
a. Interviewing clients at our 14 Chicago area locations. Car necessary for IL licensed attorneys.
b. Document drafting and filing (ECF) in U.S. Bankruptcy Courts
c. Court hearings, motion practice in City and Suburbs
We offer excellent training, mentoring, CLE, vacation and health insurance. Requirements 1. Admitted to practice in Illinois.
2. Bilingual English-Spanish/Polish a plus
3. Able to work 1 or 2 evenings until 8, and each Saturday until 2. Car is required.
4. We are a paperless office: good organization & keyboard skills required.
5. You must be outgoing, able to deal effectively with the public, courts and other attorneys.
6. Please include a cover letter, and answer screener questions
Base Pay: $42,000 - $52,000 /Year