June 4, 2010

Civil rights attorney in Pennsylvania

My civil rights have been violated and I need help with representation. I don't have a lot to offer, maybe contingency or pro bono. Thanks, Please email if you can help me. The law is allowing my husband to give away my property without my permission. Location: East Lancaster. Compensation: contingency or pro bono.


No comments:

Post a Comment